It will cover the classes IX and X. This level of the programme is focusing on initiating the process of establishing the building of the novel student. In addition to the school CBSE exams it also focuses on the exams like NTSE and Olympiads. Benefits of this level-
- This stage helps in the dress rehearsal of the competitive exams.
- The good performance at this level reflects the best performance at the superior competitive exams.
- This stage is also the determining stage for the student for selecting the subject of his/her fondness in later classes. So it helps to develop a better self analysis about his likes and dislikes regarding a particular subject.
MATHS, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY
The Regular Advance Course for VIII Passed student. Various features of this course are-
- 1.5 hr Regular Class (daily) & Complete Coverage of CBSE Syllabus
- Extensive Classroom discussions for building strong fundamentals & clear concepts for laying foundation for IITJEE Exam.
- Objective Questions on the pattern of IITJEE & other competitive Exams for developing problem solving bent of mind.
- Constant Concept Monitoring of the student by Daily Practice Speed test (DPST).
- Major Test of the each chapter to locate the areas where the student is getting weak.
- Exhaustive Question Bank on each chapter ensuring unlimited practice.
- Exhaustive preparation of Questions asked in Examination.
- Update study material & notes for in depth knowledge to get through the examination successfully
- Doubt clearing sessions for students to clarify doubts personally.
MATHS, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY
This course is designed for IX passed student. Various features of this course are
- 1.5 hrs. Regular Class.
- Complete Coverage of CBSE Syllabus of class X.
- Daily Practice speed test (DPST) for self evaluation & for better understanding with the problems.
- Major test after each chapter to locate the areas where the students is falling short.
- Exhaustive preparation of Questions asked in CBSE Exam.
- Exhaustive Questions Bank on each chapter ensuring unlimited practice.
- Detailed discussion in classroom for building strong fundamental & clear concepts laying foundation for IITJEE Exams.
- Objective Questions on the pattern of competitive exam for developing problem solving bent of mind.
- Model test paper & their discussion in classroom covers the different Pattern of CBSE Board Exams. 90% similar type questions asked in CBSE & different competitive exam are from the notes & question bank of Agarwal Classes.
- Update study material & notes for in depth knowledge to get through exams successfully.
- Doubt clearing sessions for weak students.